Friday, September 16, 2011

Topic: A Self Evident Truth. Our discussion continues.



Alfred E Neuman:  "What?  Me worry?"

Mr. Ed:  "Wilbur."

Phil:  "Did you see the movie 'The Man Who Would Be King?  How about 'The Legend of Sleepy Hollow?' 'The Godfather?'"

Governor David Paterson:  "Did you see 'The Boys from Brazil?'"

Joe Cocker:  "I get by with a little help from my friends."

Ringo Starr:  "So this is America. They must be out of their minds."

Kenneth Starr:  “Let me share with you a bit of the record in the case.”

John Lennon:  "He blew his mind out in a car."

Lee Harvey Oswald:  "I'm a patsy."

LBJ:  “I never trust a man unless I've got his pecker in my pocket.”

Jack Ruby:  "I thought I'd be a hero."

Thomas Rudman-Brown:  "The best government is the one that charges you the least blackmail for leaving you alone.”

Glenn Beck:  "It's morning in America!"

Robin Williams:  "Good morning Viet Nam"

Paul Harvey:  "Good Day!"

Wilbur:  "Hello, Ed"

Louis Armstrong:  "Hello Dolly."

Martin Short:  "The callalillies are in bloom today."
George Segal:  "What's going on?"
Yogi Berra:  "It's deja vu all over again."
Marvin Gaye:  "What going on?"
Joe Dirt: "Yeah, I'm cool."
Phil:  "Is the source of all religious fanaticism the false assumption that 'nothing' is a noun?" Or does the trouble lie with the human trait that would attempt to exploit the lemmings' true quest for life?"

Lou Costello:  "What are you asking me for?"

Robin Goodfellow:  "If we shadows have offended think but this and...."
Abu: "I am Abu the thief. Son of Abu the thief. Grandson of Abu the thief."
Howard Hughes:  "Now regarding the Japanese Zero... The Japanese Zero was a shock..... "
Hamlet:  "To be, or not to be.  That is the question."
Erique Claudin:  "I'm famous..... just not too many people know it"

Hamlet:  "And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.  There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Ronald Reagan:  "Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Irving Berlin:  "The world would not be in such a snarl, had Marx been Groucho instead of Karl."

Phil:  "I've been rich and I've been poor,  Ritz is better, Puttin'."

Harpo:  "     "                                                                                                       

Hamlet:  "The time is out of joint: O cursed spite, That ever I was born to set it right!  Nay, come, let's go together."

Phil:  "When is Eternity not Eternity?"

Groucho: "You Bet Your Life!"

Dalai Lama:  " Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace."
Hamlet:  "Thus conscience does make cowards of us all..."
Margaret Mead:   "It is an open question whether any behavior based on fear of eternal punishment can be regarded as ethical or should be regarded as merely cowardly."

No comments:

Post a Comment