Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What Is Self Evident?


Sigmund Freud:  "Man, ist wenn verliebt, sehr verrückt."

Leonard Bernstein:  "I feel pretty....."

Professor Henry Higgins:  "By George, I think she's got it!"

Clarke Gable:  "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn."

Bud Abbott:  "Oh, that's our short stop."

Phil:  "But love is real, symbolically speaking, Ann."

Rumi:  "There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth."

Brooke Medicine Eagle:  "Spirit of the Wind carry me.  Spirit of the Sky spread my wings and fly."

Emilia: "'Tis neither here nor there."

Marcellus:  "'Tis gone!"

Joe Namath:  "Hut one. Hut two. I want to kiss you."

Jim Morrison:  "Come on Baby light my fire!"

Pepe LePew:  "Je t'adore, mon cheri."

Jose Feliciano:  "Girl we couldn't get much higher."

Elton John:  "Like a Candle in the Wind"

Peter:  "Puff the magic dragon..."

Rif:  "When you're a jet..."

Friedrich Nietzsche:  "Also sprach Zarathustra"

"Erin Pavlina:  "In summary, if you want to learn to astral project there’s no reason why you can’t.  But it will take a commitment and some high awareness."

Mitch Miller and the Gang:  "By the light of the Silvery Moon"

Dennis Connors:  “Design has taken the place of what sailing used to be.”

Phil:  "Ready about!  Hard alee!  Nice smile!"

Adam:  "Do you know the difference between a jib and a gybe?"

John Cameron Swayze:  "It takes a licking, and keeps on ticking!"

Bob Dylan:  "The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind."

Bob Denver: "Far out"

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi: "Yogic Flying"

Clarence Darrow: "Some of you say religion makes people happy. So does laughing gas."

Robin:  "Holy Smokes, Batman!"