Sunday, February 19, 2012

What Is Self Evident?



T. Boone Pickens:  "We’ve got all these politicians talking about better health care and what all, but believe me, we’re not going to have the money to take care of sick people.. or anyone else as far as I’m concerned.. if we don’t fix our energy problem right now. I’ve got an idea what to do. It might not be a perfect idea, but hell, none of my best ideas have been perfect."

Hypatia of Alexandria:  "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."

Mona Lisa: "Can you prove God exists?"

Leonardo Da Vinci:  "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me."

Mona Lisa:   "You know?"

Leonardo Da Vinci:  "You know!"

Mona Lisa: "I know?"

Leonardo Da Vinci: "That's right."

Mona Lisa: "How do you know?"

Leonardo Da Vinci: "That is correct."

Mona Lisa:  "Jackass."

Leonardo Da Vinci:  "Jackass?"

Mona Lisa:  "That's right!"

Leonardo Da Vinci:  "You know?"

Mona Lisa:  "I know."

Leonardo Da Vinci:  "How do you know?"

Mona Lisa:  ;)

Patsy Cline:  "I'm Crazy."

Alfred E Neuman:  "What?  Me worry?"

Mr. Ed:  "Wilbur."

Phil:  "Did you see the movie 'The Man Who Would Be King?  How about 'The Legend of Sleepy Hollow?' 'The Godfather?'"

Governor David Paterson:  "Did you see 'The Boys from Brazil?'"

Joe Cocker:  "I get by with a little help from my friends."

Ringo Starr:  "So this is America. They must be out of their minds."

Kenneth Starr:  “Let me share with you a bit of the record in the case.”

John Lennon:  "He blew his mind out in a car."

Lee Harvey Oswald:  "I'm a patsy."

LBJ:  “I never trust a man unless I've got his pecker in my pocket.”

Jack Ruby:  "I thought I'd be a hero."

Thomas Rudman-Brown:  "The best government is the one that charges you the least blackmail for leaving you alone.”

Glenn Beck:  "It's morning in America!"

Robin Williams:  "Good morning Viet Nam"

Paul Harvey:  "Good Day!"

Wilbur:  "Hello, Ed"

Louis Armstrong:  "Hello Dolly."

Martin Short:  "The callalillies are in bloom today."
George Segal:  "What's going on?"
Yogi Berra:  "It's deja vu all over again."
Marvin Gaye:  "What going on?"
Joe Dirt: "Yeah, I'm cool."
Phil:  "Is the source of all religious fanaticism the false assumption that 'nothing' is a noun?" Or does the trouble lie with the human trait that would attempt to exploit the lemmings' true quest for life?"

Lou Costello:  "What are you asking me for?"

Robin Goodfellow:  "If we shadows have offended think but this and...."
Abu: "I am Abu the thief. Son of Abu the thief. Grandson of Abu the thief."
Howard Hughes:  "Now regarding the Japanese Zero... The Japanese Zero was a shock..... "
Hamlet:  "To be, or not to be.  That is the question."
Erique Claudin:  "I'm famous..... just not too many people know it"

Hamlet:  "And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.  There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Ronald Reagan:  "Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Irving Berlin:  "The world would not be in such a snarl, had Marx been Groucho instead of Karl."

Phil:  "I've been rich and I've been poor,  Ritz is better, Puttin'."

Harpo:  "     "                                                                                                        

Hamlet:  "The time is out of joint: O cursed spite, That ever I was born to set it right!  Nay, come, let's go together."

Phil:  "When is Eternity not Eternity?"

Groucho: "You Bet Your Life!"

Dalai Lama:  " Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace."
Hamlet:  "Thus conscience does make cowards of us all..."
Margaret Mead:   "It is an open question whether any behavior based on fear of eternal punishment can be regarded as ethical or should be regarded as merely cowardly."
Ben Franklin:  "There was never a good war, or a bad peace."







No comments:

Post a Comment